Getting hop-up upgrades for the WLToys K969!

To scratch the itch while waiting for my WLToys K969 I went ahead and got some hopup parts for it. I just can't wait. Since my son is now old enough to learn how differentials work, this makes a good starting place for learning mechanical parts and what they do while getting a bit of a hands-on action.

Starting with these sweet set of rims; no performance benefit other than bling bling:



These alloy oil dampers; these prevent the springs from bouncing too much:

Metal Drive Shafts / or 'Dog bones', as they call it. Adds durability to the drivetrain.

And a ball differential - this adds durability to the drive train while also improves traction in the corners:

These are metal parts that will add more durability to the car, and at the same time improve the car's handling. I may add a battery at some point soon.
If you too would like to get those 'hop-up' upgrades you can order them by clicking the images above.

Comments